Saturday 20 April 2013

Farewell to The Pole Cat Blog

Due to things getting a bit more serious...like I-now-pay-my-rent-with-my-words serious, I'm having to streamline my responsibilities.

You can now find all motorsport and car-related blog posts at my shiny, new website - go on, take a look...it's got a bit more about me, who pays me for my words and what projects I'm currently working on.

If you followed @pole_cat_blog on Twitter, that'll be winding down too, but don't worry, all car-related stuff will now be found on @catladydriver, which is the Twitter feed for my all new YouTube channel. It's gonna be great, so make sure you check it out.

For any random Cat-musings, you can always follow @catdow - but be warned I share music, politics, car stuff and random thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment